The espBerry DevBoard combines the ESP32-DevKitC development board with any Raspberry Pi HAT by connecting to the onboard RPi-compatible 40-pin GPIO header.
The purpose of the espBerry should not be perceived as a Raspberry Pi alternative but as extending the ESP32’s functionality by tapping into the vast offerings of RPi HATs in the market and taking advantage of the multiple and flexible hardware options.
The espBerry is the perfect solution for Internet of Things (IoT) applications, especially those requiring wireless capabilities. All open-source code samples take advantage of the popular Arduino IDE with its excellent programming capabilities.
- Processor: ESP32 DevKitC
- 32-Bit Xtensa dual-core @240 MHz
- WiFi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Bluetooth 4.2 BR/EDR and BLE
- 520 kB SRAM (16 kB for cache)
- 448 kB ROM
- Programmable per USB A/micro-USB B cable
- Raspberry Pi Compatible 40-pin GPIO header
- 20 GPIO
- 2 x SPI
- 1 x UART
- Input Power: 5 VDC
- Reverse polarity protection
- Overvoltage Protection
- Power Barrel Connector Jack 2.00mm ID (0.079″), 5.50mm OD (0.217″)
- 12/24 VDC options available
- Operating Range: -40°C ~ 85°C
Note: Most RPi HATs operate at 0°C ~ 50°C
- Dimensions: 95 mm x 56 mm – 3.75″ x 2.2″
Complies to Standard Raspberry Pi HAT Mechanical Specifications…
espBerry Board Components
Click here to download the espBerry schematics.