The Espressif ESP32 is a low-cost MCU with integrated Wi-Fi and BLE. Various modules and development boards based on the ESP32 are readily available for building IoT applications. Wi-Fi and BLE are common network stacks in the Internet of Things application. These network modules can leverage your business and project needs for cost-effective advantages.
This book serves as an essential guide for developing an ESP32 program. We will start with GPIO programming by applying a variety of sensor devices. Then we will study ESP32 development by building several IoT projects, such as weather stations, sensor loggers, smart homes, Wi-Fi cams, and Wi-Fi wardriving. Lastly, we will enable ESP32 boards to execute interactions with mobile applications and cloud servers such as AWS.
By the end of this book, you will be up and running with various IoT project-based ESP32 chips.
Table of Contents
- Getting started with ESP32
- Making Visual Data and Animation on LCD
- Building A Simple Game Embedded
- Making Sensor Monitoring Logger
- Controlling IoT Device over Internet
- Building IoT Weather Station
- Making own WiFi Wardriving
- Building Own WiFi Cam
- Making IOT Devices Interact with Mobile Applications
- Building IoT Monitoring with Cloud Technology