Discover the powerful ESP8266 and ESP32 microcontrollers and their Wi-Fi communication. The ESP32 microcontroller features Bluetooth and BLE transmission in addition to Wi-Fi. The book highlights practical projects, and readers can work through Wi-Fi and Bluetooth communication, mobile app design and build, ESP-NOW and LoRa transmission, and signal generation.
The projects throughout the book utilize the Wi-Fi functionality and processing power of the ESP microcontrollers. Projects use the Arduino IDE, so you don’t need to download other programming software. In addition, mobile apps are now ubiquitous, making the book app build projects very relevant, as are the web page design projects.
In Electronics Projects with the ESP8266 and ESP32, you will see how effortless and valuable it is to access information over the internet, develop web pages, build mobile apps to remotely control devices with speech recognition, or incorporate Google Maps in a GPS route tracking app.
- Create useful electronics projects with an ESP8266 or ESP32 microcontroller with Wi-Fi communication
- Utilize the Wi-Fi function of the ESP8266 and ESP32 to update web pages
- Communicate with your mobile phone or smartwatch by Bluetooth Low Energy
- Transmit and receive information to manage remote devices over the internet
- Comprehend the design and build of mobile apps for internet-based applications
- Use WebSocket, MQTT brokers, and IFTTT for fast two-way communication with webpages